Guatemala is well know for its gourmet coffees. This region has ideal geographic conditions for the cultivation of great quality coffee. Coffees from Huehuetenango are exceptional coffees with distinct acidity and fruited flavors.
- SHB (Strictly Hard Bean) specifies that the coffee was grown at an altitude above 1350 meters. This term is also synonymous with SHG/Strictly High Grown; this classification is higher than HB.
- EP (European Preparation) specifies that the raw beans are all hand sorted to remove any defective beans and foreign material.
sweet acidity, citrus notes, pleasant fruity notes, strawberry and plum, solid body, balanced, chocolate, complex, clean and nice aftertaste
Body - ★★★★
Acidty - ★★★
Sweet - ★★★
Bitterness - ★★★
Balance - ★★★★★
- Roast: light
- Origin: Huehuetenango, Guatemala
- Process: Fully Washed, Patio sun dried
- Variety: Arabica
- Altitude: 1,524-1,830 masl